Thursday, May 2, 2013

Abbeys story- mom and abbey

Abbey write stories all the time. She wanted to share one with you. She wrote this I just typed it from her writing. Enjoy!


abbey was  at school when a earthquake was here. School ended early so she went home to mom and dad and she told them that there was an earthquake. And they told her that there was an earthquake here and she was surprised her house still stood. usually earthquakes make houses fall down sometimes. and she went to her room and her carpet was torn all over. the cat got so scared she went somewhere to tear the carpet she choosed my room, she had fun tearing my room up. So she teared my bed up very very much. I got mad at her. she meowed at me she got scared when i got mad at her. and she loved me so I stopped being mad at her. She was good.

No comments: